Mobile Nursing Services, Ltd. has been serving the southeast Iowa area since 1984 with a full range of nursing services in the privacy and comfort of your home for patients with varied needs and health problems.
· Round the clock care
· Patients discharged early from hospitals
· Patients suffering from chronic and acute medical problems
· Surgical Patients
· Patients needing assistance managing continence issues
· Patients requiring IV therapy
· The Elderly
· Respiratory patients
· Patients needing assistance with wound care
· The seriously ill
· Patients in need of medication management (including pain control)
· End of life hospice concept
· Ventilator Dependent
· Natal Care
· (Assistance-Daily Care) with Bathing, Dressing, Meals, Transportation, Light Housekeeping
Services may be covered by Medicare, Medicaid-Managed Care Organizations(MCO’s), private insurance, self pay, VA or other third party payers.
Mobile Nursing Services, Ltd. delivers the care people need, when they need it at home. Includes Lee, Des Moines, Henry, and Van Buren counties.
Please call for a free assessment.
319-372-8023 or 319-752-3626
319-524-1317 or 800-798-7793
(Unaffiliated, but work cooperatively
with all area hospitals and physicians.)
Mobile Nursing Services, Ltd. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact: Susan Becker at 319-372-8023.